Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies Recipe with step by step pictures
What are Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies?
Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies are delicious cookies with crunchy exterior and soft and chewy interior. The chocolaty surprise in form of chocolate chips enhances the taste and takes the cookies to another level. Eggless chocolate chips cookies recipe deserves a try because it is
- Recipe for eggless cookies just as eggless marble cookies
- Kids friendly recipe
Let’s talk about the ingredients for Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies
Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies call for brown sugar. I have seen many recipes for eggless chocolate chips cookies and brown sugar is used in most of the recipes. I believe brown sugar gives the cookies a flavour that compliments the chocolate flavour. So let’s not skip it.
I am not a chocolate fan. But I bake lots of chocolate goodies because my daughter Amy is a big chocolate fan. I baked these eggless cookies for her on Daughter’s Day. I had made a giant cookie for her. She was so delighted. Baking has really made my life simple after all baking cookies is easier than selecting gifts (winky emoji).
Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies Recipe
Ingredients for Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp or 140 g all purpose flour (maida)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup or 115 g butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup or 60 g powdered sugar
- ¼ cup or 100 g brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ cup chocolate chips
How to Make Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies
1.Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (160°C in case of convection or fan oven).
Line the baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Weigh the ingredients.
Tips: For baking recipes, it is better to weigh the ingredients instead of measuring them.
2. In a bowl mix together 1 cup plus 2 tbsp all purpose flour and ½ tsp baking soda.
3. In a bowl mix ½ cup butter, ½ cup powdered sugar and ¼ cup brown sugar. Whisk till light and fluffy.
4. Add ½ tsp vanilla extract and 2 tbsp milk.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix to form the dough.
6. Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips to the prepared dough.
7. Make balls of 1”and place on the baking sheet. Bake at 180°C (160°C in case of convection or fan oven) for 10-12 minutes or till done. Let them sit on the baking dish for a minute once out of the oven. Thereafter transfer it on a cooling rack.
Tip: Do not over bake the cookies.
8. Bon appétit: Serve chocolate chips cookies with hot Chocolate milk ( Homemade Hot chocolate Mix) or coffee.
- You can also use roughly chopped chocolate chunks instead of choco chips.
- Instead of 1/2 cup powdered sugar you can use 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies can be packed and gifted to the special ones.
- Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies are kids’ favorite. Bake these beauties for picnics or birthday parties or their lunch boxes.
Eggless Marble Cookies:
These cookies bring to you the best of both the world. Someone who doesn’t like vanilla flavour, can enjoy the chocolate flavour and who doesn’t like chocolate. These cookies not only taste good, but they also look very beautiful. Just like choco chip cookies, these cookies too are sure to please everyone. And the best part is there are 4 ways of making them. Learn how to bake eggless marble cookies.