Petha Pudding Recipe is a very simple and easy yet distinct dessert. petha is a sweet made from pumpkin. it is easily available and that too in a variety and at economical prices. and petha Ki kheer is a very interesting and innovative way to use petha. This recipe deserves a try because it is
easy pudding recipe
different dessert recipe
Shahi Pudding is aShahi Pudding is a recipe using petha: petha is a healthy sweet which is easily available. Pudding recipe is also a great way to use the leftover petha.
other ingredients: it is a kind of kheer so milk and sugar are added to it.
You might like our collection for kheer recipes. View it here. Another dessert which is
1. wash and grate petha : wash 4-5 pieces of petha to get rid of excess sweetness. thereafter grate it using the broader blade.
2. boil milk till reduced to half : add 2 cups milk in a pan. let it simmer till it is thick.
3. add grated petha and cook for 5 minutes : Now add in the petha and cook for 5 minutes. finish off with 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
4. bon appétit : serve petha pudding hot or cold or at room temprature
PREP TIME 05 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
1. Wash 4-5 pieces of petha to get rid of excess sweetness. Thereafter grate it using the broader blade.
2. Add 2 cups milk in a pan. Let it simmer till it is thick.
3. Now add in the petha and cook for 5 minutes. finish off with 1/2 tsp cardamom powder.
4. serve petha pudding hot or cold or at room temperature.
Please rate us and share your valuable feedback