KHANDAVI RECIPE WITH STEP BY STEP PICTURES AND VIDEO Khandvi Recipe is a yellowish, tightly rolled bite-sized pieces, and is primarily made of gram flour and yogurt.it is a gujrati dish/ snack made up by cooking gram flour (besan) and curd… with the crunch of fried mustard seeds and sesame seeds.
Let’s talk about Khandvi Recipe
Khandvi… is not an easy thing to make. simple ingredient but tricky method; that’s khandvi .Well as regards the ingredients are concerned, you can flavour the khandvi with some cumin powder, black pepper powder. Likewise the tempering too can be customised by adding curry leaves or green chilli etc. You can also stuff it with some paneer or vegetables such as coconut, carrot etc.It allows a lot of customisation.
Experience and experiments (tips and tricks)
- Make one batch at a time. Do not double the quantity. Make two batches instead.
- Make a smooth batter for khandvi
- Stir it continuously while cooking.
- Take a broad pan to cook.
- To test the doneness of khandvi spread a spoonful on a greased plate. It should roll easily.
- Once done, be very quick. Spread the khandvi on the greased plates.
- Cut it once it cools down.
- Temper the khandvi properly
Simple recipe with correct proportions