Crispy from outside, buttery from the inside, bursting with the flavor of garlic is garlic bread. There is a number of garlic bread recipes. However, this one is the simplest and quickest, if you do the homework. For homework, you need to make the garlic butter in advance. With some garlic butter handy, garlic bread can be prepared in less than 10 minutes. I make garlic bread for kids for their evening snacks and it is a must-have with the white sauce pasta.
Bread recipes are everyone’s favorite. Be it kids or adults everyone loves snacks made with bread. With the healthy breads available, the bread recipes are only getting popular. These can be prepared for kids’ tiffin or as a party starter. Bread recipe often makes a great brunch recipe. Let’s have a look at the ingredients required for garlic bread recipe:
Bread: Certainly you can use any bread of your choice but I had prepared this garlic bread for my daughter’s special restaurant-style lunch, and it was served with white sauce pasta. And therefore I used a bread loaf and sliced it to make the garlic bread.
Garlic Butter: It is so easy and economical to make the garlic butter at home. The flavors can be customised as per your taste. And the best part is that in spite of being refrigerated it remains smooth and has a spreadable consistency.
If you love bread recipes you can check our collection for bread recipes here. This collection includes cheesy garlic bread as well as bread pizza (best ever).
Serve it with white sauce pasta for weekend brunch.
PREP TIME 0 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 10 minutes
• 4 slices bread
• 2 tbsp garlic butter
To watch the video recipe of garlic bread click here.
1. This recipe makes 4 slices of garlic bread.
2. Heat a skillet on low flame for 2 minutes. Preheating the skillet makes a lot of difference and gives much better texture to the garlic bread.
3. Put bread slices on hot skillet.
4. Toast on low flame till crisp from one side.
5. Flip and cook from the other side too.
6. Cook till crisp from the other side too.
7. Apply garlic butter on one of the sides.
8. Cook putting the garlic butter side on the skillet for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
9. Bon appétit!
Please rate us and share your valuable feedback