I have used pizza cheese as it melts so easily that it is my favourite choice for Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe.
As regards the bread… this basic garlic cheese bread recipe also goes well with brown or multigrain bread.
Further you can also add some herbs such as basil or cilantro as per choice. I love the combination of cheese and oregano, so I have used that.
1. Microwave 3 tbsp salted butter
2. Add 1 tsp garlic paste or 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes and 1 tsp oregano. Mix everything and keep aside
3. Heat a skillet/tawa
4. Once it’s hot place the bread slices on it
5. Roast the slices till the bottom becomes brown. Cook on a low flame
6. Apply butter mix on the slices
7. Add the grated cheese on garlic bread
8. Sprinkle oregano and red chilli flakes on cheese garlic bread
9. Cover it and cook for a minute or till the cheese melts. Keep the flame low
10. Bon appétit
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME 10 minutes
Please rate us and share your valuable feedback