Cheesy Potato Bites Recipe with step by step Pictures
What is Cheesy Potato Bites?
Cheesy potato bites are crispy baby potatoes filled with smooth and melting cheese. Cheesy potatoes are bite-sized snacks (almost) and are therefore loved by the kids. Apart from that cheesy potato are great party appetizers too. Do try this recipe as it is
- Easy and quick starter recipe
- Kids’ friendly recipe
Let’s talk about the Ingredients for cheesy potato Bites
Cheesy potato recipe is a
- Recipe using baby potatoes- Baby potatoes are boiled and scooped. The scooped portion can be used to make a sandwich or paratha. You can even mix it with the stuffing.
- Recipe with cheese- Mozzarella cheese has been used. It will give the best texture to cheesy potatoes.
- Spice- I have simply sauteed potatoes with salt and black pepper. You may add Italian seasoning and chili flakes too.
Ingredients for Cheese Potato Bites Recipe
- 12- 16 baby potatoes, boiled
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (Kali Mirchi) powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese or as much required
How to make Cheese potato Bites
- Halve the boiled and peeled baby potatoes
- Scoop out the boiled potato. Make sure not to break it while scooping
- Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp butter
- Add potato halves
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp black pepper and roast for 1-2 minutes
- Flip and roast from the other side also
- Once potatoes turn golden brown and crisp from all sides, take them out in a plate
- Fill grated mozzarella cheese in potatoes
- Bake potato bites 180-degree centigrade for 2-3 minutes or till the cheese melts
- Bon Appetit Enjoy your cheesy potato bites
- The amount of cheese can be adjusted as per your choice