Samosa is a very popular deep fried snack. Samosa chaat is a dish wherein samosa is garnished with a lot of stuff such as yogurt, chutneys, spices etc. It is a good variation to the way we regularly eat samosa. At times when the market bought samosa taste extra spicy, just convert them into samosa chaat and beat the heat. Also at times when you want samosa to be more filling, just add a handful of other ingredients and your new dish is ready. Do try the recipe for samosa chaat as it is a
party starter recipe
Samosa chaat calls for
Samosa: You may use market bought samosa or you may make samosa at home following the recipe is given here.
Other ingredients: Yogurt, green chutney, sweet tamarind chutney, chaat masala, potatoes are some other ingredients required to make samosa chaat. Although I have mentioned their quantity these all can be adjusted as per your taste and liking.
1. Take a samosa and put in a serving plate
2. Break or mash samosa
3. Add 2 tbsp whisked yogurt
4. Sprinkle chaat masala as required
5. Now sprinkle red chili powder as per your taste
6. Add pieces of boiled potato
7. Some more chaat masala and black salt
8. Add 1 tsp green chutney or as per your taste
9. Now add 2 tsp tamarind (imli) or as per your taste
10. Garnish with sev
11. Now sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves for garnish
12. Finish off with fresh pomegrante seeds
13.Bon Appetit Serve immediately
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME Nil
TOTAL TIME 10 minutes
• 4 samosa
• 1/2 cup yogurt (dahi), well whisked
• chaat masala as much required
• red chili powder as per taste
• 1 medium-sized boiled and chopped potato
• 4 tsp green chutney or as per taste
• 8 tsp sweet tamarind (imli) chutney or as per taste
• black salt (Kala namak) as required
• for garnish
• coriander leaves
• pomegranate seeds
1. Take a samosa and put in a serving plate.
2. Break or mash samosa.
3. Add 2 tbsp whisked yogurt.
4. Sprinkle chaat masala as required.
5. Now sprinkle red chili powder as per your taste.
6. Add pieces of boiled potato.
7. Some more chaat masala and black salt.
8. Add 1 tsp green chutney or as per your taste.
9. Now add 2 tsp tamarind (imli) or as per your taste.
10. Garnish with sev.
11. Now sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
12. Finish off with fresh pomegranate seeds.
13. Bon Appetit Serve immediately.
Please rate us and share your valuable feedback