Treatment of paneer in the recipe leads to a very good substitute for cream cheese. So call it Grilled Paneer Sandwich Recipe or cream cheese sandwich. Paneer ground to a super smooth paste, in which go the colorful assorted vegetables! All set to give a kick start to the day. Paneer sandwich recipe calories should be known easily and panner sandwich recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor has helped me to make out a new dish. The smoothness of paneer and the crunch of veggies, contrastingly awesome combination!
I personally don’t like paneer fillings in sandwiches. For me, sandwich means potato filling, end of story. Yes call me a child but the story has ended. But I really wanted to introduce paneer in the breakfast menu. I had once prepared a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and since I was experimenting I did not go for the store bought cream cheese, instead, I tried preparing it has home. And I loved the results. The cake as well as the frosting! Further as regards the vegetables, you can pick as per your choice. I tried to introduce maximum colors to the preparation.
1. Cut the edges of the bread slices.
2. Apply butter on them.
3. Put 1 cup crumbled paneer and 2 tbsp curd in a grinder. And give it a quick churn.
4. Collect the vegetables.
5. Mix the vegetables and paneer (or cream cheese, as you like to call it).
6. Add salt to taste and 1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
7. Add a handful of chopped coriander and mix everything.
8. Apply the vegetable and paneer mix on a buttered slice
9. Pack it with another buttered slice and grill it.
10. Bon appétit.
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
Please rate us and share your valuable feedback