Masala Macaroni is boiled pasta with the crunch of onions along with the delicacy of cheese and sweetness of ketchup, everything well-balanced. Masala Macaroni can be served as breakfast or for kids tiffin. I love to convert it into a meal by pairing it with some cheese garlic bread. Do try masala macaroni recipe as it is
Pasta recipe just as white sauce pasta recipe
Indian style macaroni recipe
I have used pasta seasoning in the recipe. Such seasonings are easily available in the stores. It is basically a mix of garlic powder, chili flakes, oregano etc. If you don’t find it you can add some crushed garlic, oregano and chilli flakes. I have added milk and cheese. It gives a nice creaminess to the Masala Macaroni.
1. Cook onions and tomatoes : Heat two tbsp oil. Add 2 sliced onions. Cook till translucent. Add 1 grated tomato. Cook till oil separates
Tips:Do not over cook the onions. They should remain crunchy.
2. Add macaroni : Add boiled macaroni
3. Add seasonings : Add salt to taste, 2 tsp pasta seasoning, 1 tsp oregano and 5-6 tbsp tomato ketch up. Mix everything well.
4. Add milk and cheese : Add ¼ cup milk. Mix. Switch off the flame. Add ¼ cup cheese. Mix. This is the wow moment of this recipe. The melting cheese will prove that you have cooked something absolutely delicious
Tips: You can top the macaroni with more cheese and bake at 180° C for 3-4 minutes
5. Bon appétit : Serve Masala Macaroni with cheesy garlic bread and ice tea.
PREP TIME 05 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
1. Cook onions and tomatoes
Heat 2 tbsp of oil. Add 2 sliced onions. Cook till translucent. Add 1 grated tomato, Cook till oil separates.
2. Add macaroni
Add boiled macaroni.
Tip: Boil macaroni with salt. After boiling the macaroni, wash it in cold water and drizzle few drops of oil.
3. Add seasonings
Add salt to taste, 2 tsp pasta seasoning, 1 tsp oregano and 5-6 tbsp tomato ketch up. Mix everything well.
Tip: You can substitute the above seasoning with 5-6 tsp pasta/pizza sauce.
4. Add milk and cheese
Add ¼ cup milk. Mix. Switch off the flame. Add ¼ cup cheese. Mix.
Tip: You can top the macaroni with more cheese and bake at 180° C for 3-4 minutes.
5. Bon appétit
Serve Macaroni Masala
Please rate us and share your valuable feedback