A mix of spices, that takes the simple boiled and mashed vegetables to an absolutely different level. That’s about the pav bhaji masala. The Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala is a blend of most simple spices, more importantly in the correct ratio and the freshness of homemade masala makes such a difference to the main dish.
I believe that homemade spices mix is all about correct ingredients in the appropriate ratio. The masala adds enough heat and tanginess to the pav bhaji. It has a mix of red chilies and some whole spices other than the regular spices such as coriander seeds, cumin seeds etc. Dry mango powder, black salt add a good kick to the dish.
1. Collect the ingredients.
2. Leave aside the powdered spices.
3. Dry roast the whole spices till aromatic.
4. Let the roasted whole spices cool down.
5. Once the spices cool down, grind them.
6. Grind them to a fine powder.
7. Mix the powdered spices with the powdered whole spices.
8. Mix them well.
9. Sieve once.
10. Store in a container for future or instant use.
11. Bon appétit.
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME 10 minutes
Please rate us and share your valuable feedback